- Stove or Griddle
- 2 cups Whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 Egg
- Mix flour and baking soda together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix water, milk, olive oil, butter, honey, and egg.
- Combine with dry ingredients.
- Spray pan or griddle with olive oil spray.
Heart healthy boost: Top with almond butter and blueberries. You can also add 1 scoop of Nutrim to the recipe with 1/2 cup of water and replace all the butter with olive oil.
Calories: 1204kcal | Carbohydrates: 219g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 206mg | Sodium: 369mg | Potassium: 2103mg | Fiber: 26g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 790IU | Calcium: 677mg | Iron: 10.2mg