Vegetable Variety SoupPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 8 servings
- ¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head Celery diced
- 2 cans Diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Green beans
- 1 ½ cup Potatoes diced
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Dry basil
- 1 tsp Dry parsley
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 Onion diced
- 3 quart Chicken broth low-sodium
- 2 cups Carrots diced
- 4 slices Whole wheat bread
- In a frying pan, add olive oil, onion, celery, and carrots on a medium falme for 2-3 mins.
- Add garlic, basic, and parsley to the vegetables and cook for another 3-4 mins.
- Add brother, diced, tomatoes, potatoes, green beans, salt and pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy a slice of bread with your delicious vegetable soup.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1397mg | Potassium: 853mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 5610IU | Vitamin C: 43.6mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 3.7mg