Summer Berry PiePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- Food processor
Homemade Whipped Topping:
- 1 cup instant non-fat dry milk
- 1 cup ice water
- 4 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 5 Tbsp Nutrim
- 3 tsp lemon zest fresh
- 2 tsp lemon juice fresh
- 1 ½ cups almonds
- 2 cups dates chopped
- 3 bananas sliced
- 1 quart strawberries sliced
- 1 pint blueberries whole
- 2 kiwi sliced
- 1 tsp lemon juice fresh
For Whipped Topping:
- Mix dry milk with water and beat for three minutes or until stiff peaks appear.
- Add sugar, almond extract, Nutrim, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Blend for four minutes or until thick.
- Blend almonds and dates in a food processor.
- Press into pie plate to form crust.
- Add one teaspoon of lemon juice to sliced bananas.
- Layer bananas into piecrust.
- Spread 3 tablespoons of whipped topping over bananas.
- Layer ½ of the strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi slices over whipped topping.
- Repeat layers ending with fruit.
- Garnish with ground dates.
Calories: 4005kcal | Carbohydrates: 633g | Protein: 106g | Fat: 150g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 520mg | Potassium: 8791mg | Fiber: 99g | Sugar: 446g | Vitamin A: 1950IU | Vitamin C: 827.6mg | Calcium: 2108mg | Iron: 18.3mg