- Let the strawberries sit out to thaw and cut into pieces.
- In a separate bowl, add lettuce, cut strawberries, almonds, and walnuts.
- Put the salad dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add dressing and cheese on top of salad. Mix dressing and cheese evenly throughout the salad.
- Cut the grapefruits in half and enjoy with the salad.
Calories: 468kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 17g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 0.01mg | Sodium: 88mg | Potassium: 796mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 1900IU | Vitamin C: 142.7mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 2.5mg