- In a large bowl, whisk Nutrim and yogurt.
- Defrost strawberries and slice into pieces. Place the strawberries into the bowl of yogurt.
- Add blueberries to the bowl and mix well.
- Divide the yogurt evenly into four servings. You can use either 4 small cups, 4 popsicle containers, or 4 plastic cups.
- Using something lying around the house (i.e. a chopstick, a popsicle stick, pretzel sticks, or even a straw) and place it in the center of the yogurt.
- Place the cups in the freezer until firm or overnight for best results.
- Take out and enjoy!
Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 0.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 27.2mg | Calcium: 160mg | Iron: 0.1mg