A little twist on this American classic helps to lower the saturated fat from dairy and boost the heart health benefits by adding extra virgin olive oil.Print Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 2 lbs Red potatoes
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Plain yogurt fat-free
- 2 tsp Yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Green onions finely chopped
- ¼ cup Celery chopped
- 3 tbsp Parsley
- 2 tsp Tarragon
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender (15-20 minutes).
- Drain and let stand until cool and then cube.
- In a bowl, mix all the other ingredients except paprika.
- Mix in the cubed potato chunks.
- Once it is thoroughly mixed, sprinkle paprika over the top and enjoy!
Calories: 1035kcal | Carbohydrates: 160g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 2724mg | Potassium: 4716mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 2435IU | Vitamin C: 103.5mg | Calcium: 388mg | Iron: 8.7mg