Frozen Chocolate BananaPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 2 Bananas Peeled and halved crosswise
- 1 cup Chocolate Chopped, semi-sweet
- 4 Popsicle sticks
- ½ scoop Nutrim
- Carefully push a popsicle stick into the cut end of each banana half, leaving about half an inch of the stick poking out. Transfer bananas to a parchment paper-lined sheet tray and freeze until just solid, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Microwave chocolate in a medium bowl until chocolate is completely smooth, stirring every 20 to 30 seconds.
- Once chocolate is melted, mix in Nutrim and heat for another 10 seconds.
- Remove bananas from freezer. Working with one banana half at a time, spoon some of the melted chocolate over the banana and spread around with the back of the spoon to cover the surface. Return banana halves to baking sheet and freeze until chocolate is set, about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy this tasty treat!
Frozen banana popsicles are easy to prepare, fun to make with kids and a sweet substitute for ice cream or other popsicles. If you’d like to make them ahead for a party or to have on hand for after-school snacks, simply wrap the finished popsicles individually in foil after their chocolate coating has set and store in the freezer.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 7.4mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 10.8mg