Fresh Tuna and GreensPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Finely shred 2 teaspoons of peel from one lemon. Cut remaining lemon in wedges; set aside.
- For dressing, whisk together oil, lemon peel and juice, pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Place asparagus in single layer in shallow baking pan. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of dressing over the asparagus. Bake uncovered for 8 minutes.
- Cook rice according to the box directions.
- Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon of dressing in large skillet. Add tuna steaks; cook 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until browned and center is slightly pink.
- Divide rice among 4 plates, top with tuna steaks and asparagus. Drizzle remaining dressing. Enjoy!
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 372mg | Potassium: 635mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 900IU | Vitamin C: 31.4mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2.3mg