Fresh Dinner RollsPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 10 rolls
- 1 cup Warm water 110°-115°F
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Nutrim®
- ¾ cup Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- Pour warm water in large bowl. Sprinkle yeast over the top and let stand until bubbles form.
- Whisk together extra virgin olive oil, honey, and salt in small bowl.
- Pour mixture into bowl with yeast. Whisk again to blend. Briskly fold in whole wheat flour and Nutrim®.
- Knead dough by hand or with a dough hook attachment for about 5 minutes. Add white flour as needed until dough leaves sides of bowl. Dough should become soft, but not sticky. Adjust by adding flour.
- Cover dough bowl with a towel. Leave to rise for 1 hour in a warm place. Press dough down.
- Form dough into balls just larger than the size of a golf ball.
- Place on greased cookie sheet or baking stone and let rise for another 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake for 15 minutes or until rolls are golden in color.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 235mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg