- 16 oz Dry Corn Bread Mix
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ½ cup Celery chopped
- 1 small Onion
- ¼ cup Nutrim
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 2 ½ cups Chicken broth Low-fat
- 2 tbsp Dried sage
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Prepare the dry corn bread mix according to package directions. Let cool, then crumble.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease one 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large skiller over medium heat and saute celery and union until soft.
- Mix Nutrim, celery, onions, 3 cups of crumbled corn bread, eggs, low-fat chicken broth, sage, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Place mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 519mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1.3mg