Classic Cranberry RelishPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 15 servings
- ½ tsp Ground cinnamon
- ½ cup Orange juice
- 24 oz Cranberries fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- ¼ cup Honey
- 20 oz Crushed pineapple in pineapple juice
- Zest and juice the orange.
- Place zest and juice from the orange in a large saucepan on low-medium heat.
- Add cinnamon and additional 1/2 cup orange juice, stir and let simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Add 24 oz. of cranberries to saucepan.
- Mix cranberries well until the pop and create a sauce (about 15 minutes). Turn heat to low.
- Add brown sugar, honey and pineapple with juice to saucepan, mix well.
- Remove from heat and place in fridge to cool.
- Serve once dish is chilled and enjoy!
Optional additions to create cranberry salad: 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped 1 Apple, diced 1 tsp Ginger
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 13.7mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.3mg