Cholesterol-Free Pie CrustPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 1 raw 9" crust
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour could substitute white flour
- ⅓ cup Nutrim®
- ½ tsp Salt
- ⅓ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Water
- MIX flour, salt, and Nutrim® in a large bowl.
- MIX oil and water in a separate small bowl.
- STIR both mixtures with fork until large clumps form.
- PRESS dough into a ball and then flatten into a 5-6" "pancake".
- ROLL dough between 2 sheets of wax paper to form a ¹/ 8" thick 10½" circle. Remove top wax paper sheet.
- PLACE pie pan upside down on the dough. Flip to transfer the dough into the pan. Remove wax paper.
- PRESS the dough gently into the pan.
- SHAPE the edge of the crust, if desired. Crust is now ready for pie filling. Be sure to check pie recipe to see if you need a pre-baked pie crust.
TIP: Double recipe for Double Pie Crust.
Calories: 1104kcal | Carbohydrates: 96g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 76g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1169mg | Potassium: 436mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 4.7mg