- 4 scoops Yogurt Low-fat vanilla, frozen
- Honey (optional)
- ½ cup Blueberries Frozen, unsweetened
- ½ cup Strawberries Frozen, unsweetened, sliced
- 12 Nuts Almonds, whole
- 4 slices Angelfood cake Store-bought
- Lay out strawberries and blueberries - May need to defrost them in microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Cut/slice almonds and strawberries.
- Divide frozen yogurt and cake into bowls. Top each serving with berries and toasted almonds. Drizzle with honey. Enjoy!
Toasted almonds or coconut top off this frozen dessert. Drizzle your favorite honey on top and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 348mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 26.4mg | Calcium: 160mg | Iron: 0.4mg