Bean DipPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- ¾ Black beans 15 ounce can
- ¾ Pinto beans 15 ounce can
- 3/8 Red bell pepper Cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 3/8 Green bell pepper Cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 3/8 Bunch cilantro leaves Finely chopped
- 3 Tbs Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- 3/8 Onions Raw
- 1 cup Corn Sweet, yellow, frozen, kernels cut off cob, unprepared
- 3 tbs Vinegar Red wine
- ⅓ cup White sugar
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 1 cup Snacks Unsalted, whole-grain chips
- Mix the black beans, pinto beans, corn, red and green bell peppers, onion, and cilantro together in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, stir the vinegar, olive oil, sugar, and garlic powder into a pot.
- Bring to a boil, then remove from heat, and cool. Pour dressing over bean mixture, and toss to mix evenly.
- Enjoy with 1 cup of your favorite whole-grain chips!
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 685mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1450IU | Vitamin C: 54.5mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 3.6mg