Baked Salmon and Cucumber SaucePrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- ½ cup Yogurt Vanilla or lemon flavor, low-calorie
- ⅓ cup Cucumber Unpeeled, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Dill weed
- Salt to taste
- 1 scoop Nutrim
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place salmon* on baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon starts to fall apart with fork.
- While salmon* is cooking, boil chopped carrots until a fork can easily pierce them.
- Place olive oil in a skillet and heat on medium-high heat. Once the skillet is heated and covered in oil, place the pepper and the peas in the skillet and heat until tender. When the peas are tender, add the carrots.
- Cook rice, as box directions state.
- Divide the rice, vegetables, and salmon evenly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, cucumber, dill weed, salt, and Nutrim.
- Pour dressing on the salmon.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 806mg | Potassium: 782mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1400IU | Vitamin C: 88.3mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 2.2mg