Autumn Orchard StuffingPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 12 servings
- 1½ cups Whole Wheat Bread cubed
- 3¼ cups White Bread cubed
- 1 pound Ground turkey sausage
- 1 cup Onion diced
- ¾ cup Celery chopped
- 2½ tsp Dried Sage
- 1½ tsp Dried Rosemary
- ½ tsp Dried Thyme
- ½ cup Nutrim®
- 1 Golden Delicious Apple cored and chopped (bite size)
- ¾ cup Dried Cranberries
- ⅓ cup Fresh Parsley minced
- ¾ cup Chicken Broth low-fat
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 cooked Turkey Liver finely chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- SPREAD the cubed breads in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes in the oven, until toasted evenly. Transfer to a large bowl.
- COOK the sausage and onions in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring and breaking up the lumps until evenly browned.
- ADD the celery, sage, rosemary, and thyme to the skillet. Stir for 2 more minutes to blend the flavors.
- POUR mixture over the bread in the bowl. Mix in Nutrim®, chopped apples, dried cranberries, parsley and liver. Add enough low-fat chicken broth to moisten. Add butter & mix lightly.
- SPOON into turkey to loosely fill. Or Place in a casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 374mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 2440IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg