Apples and Nuts SaladPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- Cut chicken breast into strips.
- Place chicken* in skillet and fry using an appropriate amount of olive oil for about four minutes on each side, or until cooked completely.
- In a bowl add lettuce, chicken*, apple, seeds and walnuts.
- Whisk together Nutrim and 1/4 cup of oil, whisk in salt, then add vinegar. Whisk until smooth.
- Add dressing on top of salad and mix.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 21g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 860mg | Potassium: 631mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 700IU | Vitamin C: 9.1mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 2.2mg