Almond and Strawberry Salad with Chicken SandwichPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 1 cup Strawberries Thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup Almonds Toasted, sliced
- ½ lb Spinach Raw
- ⅓ cup Apple Diced
- 4 slices Whole grain bread
- ¼ head Lettuce
- 1 can Chicken Canned, drained
- 2 tbs Mayonnaise, reduced-calorie
- Add spinach, strawberries, and almonds to a bowl and gently toss to combine. Add vinegar for dressing, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Stir the mayonnaise, chicken, and apple together.
- Arrange lettuce on bread slices and divide chicken mixture between bread slices. Cut sandwiches in half and enjoy!
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 770mg | Potassium: 600mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 5500IU | Vitamin C: 80.9mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 4mg