Potato Cauliflower MashPrint Pin Rate Add to Collection Go to Collections
Servings: 5 servings
- Hand mixer
- 7 cups Water
- 6 Red Potatoes with Skin
- 1 Head Cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 scoops Nutrim®
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Nutrim® Garlic Butter
- BOIL water in large pot.
- RINSE potatoes and dice into medium size cubes.
- RINSE cauliflower and cut into florets.
- BOIL potatoes and cauliflower for 15 minutes or until easily pierced with fork.
- DRAIN potatoes and cauliflower.
- MIX with hand mixer until lumps are minimal.
- ADD remaining ingredients and mix well.
- KEEP warm and serve.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 217mg | Potassium: 1515mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 77.4mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 2.4mg